Sunday, November 4, 2012

Feeling Fragile

Woke up this morning feeling fragile.  Not sure why but maybe because Pop visited me in my dreams.  Not a bad one, just me needing to ask the police and realizing that my dad was there and I could consult with him so I talked to him. Dreams of him are few and far between and some of them are dreading up old issues.  I guess that fragments of them remain on my psyche and still demand working out, but this wasn't one of them.  I think that today, I am just sad that Pop is gone.  When the cats finally convinced me it was cuddle time, I realized that I was having a hard time seeing the glass as half full and feeling as it was rather more than half empty.   I try to focus on all the positives in my life most of the time, but this morning all the negatives seems to be knocking at my conscious demanding attention be paid. 

I was going to go up to Chumash with Mary et al, but I think that I am not fit for company and need to spend time getting myself together.  Might go see a movie to distract me.  Will post about recent good reads in a few to distract me. 

No comments: