Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Challenge to Myself


Here is a dress I used to wear to work. Classic black dress. This was during my marathon-Nike Town--Hash--Diamond-Head-Friday-Night-Running days. I've come a long way since then.
Here is me wearing this dress today.

Hmmm...don't quite think it would fly at work. What do you think? Yes, I have come a long way. A long way through the drive-through lane of about every fast food joint that you can imagine.
Here is a dress I bought on uber sale.

It is several sizes up from the Classic Black. I will call it Platinum Pretty.
Here is me wearing the Platinum Pretty.

A little bit better in the front.
But here is the back.

Hmmm. Not quite ready to walk out the door with this one, either.
But I will be. I plan to wear this dress to the Holiday Tea I host in December.
I have 4 months to inch the zipper up about twelve inches. Wish me luck!! And what every you do, if we go out to eat, don't let me eat too much.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

This is a very good blog just full of useful information. thanks.