Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 2


Here, I am munching on baby carrots. I am told I can have as many of these little orange things as I want. I have about a dozen and a half and am about half way through them. I am looking at my turkey sandwich with some longing. If you know me then, your jaw probably dropped at the turkey part. I tried it yesterday and it wasn't so bad. I have a lot of dijon mustard and a slice of reduced fat cheese on it so I don't get a lot of turkey taste. The great thing about this diet, is if you don't have time to fix things or you have left overs you can repeat meals at anytime. So yesterday I had a sandwich and today I have the same thing. Actually, I am having the same food today as I did yesterday. The other half of dinner was already cooked so I might as well have it this evening for dinner.
Tomorrow will be the challenging day because I have to go down to LA Public Library for a budgeting training all day. I figure I will take the same sandwich again--that will finish off the lunch meat and I will look through and try to find something quick and tasty for when I get home tomorrow night.

No comments: