Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just one more day and this week will be over

Today was marginally better than the previous 3 days. My day started with janitorial duties. Next I tried to boot up the public internet computers to find out that the system was down and later when they were back up many of the computers were off thus making the reservations off in some cases. Asking people to get off the computer when it let them in, is sometimes a tricky business. I had one guy flat refuse to do it but fortunately there was another computer available that I was able to move the person with the appointment over to.
So just 24 more hours and I will be embracing a weekend. Monday will be our committee proposal. So Monday night, I may be treating myself to something special--a bottle of port in one sitting is tempting but I have given up alcohol for Lent. A hangover on Tuesday is not necessarily the ideal way of getting the after committee work life off to a good start. So I will think of something else.

No comments: